Saturday 7 August 2010

Taste of Egypt


This is not the best scan as there should be an even white surround to the beige background but I had to get the card in the post so imagine the scene if you will and perhaps also the punctuation in this sentence.
I have use the Judikins Egyptian cube and stamped with Memento Cottage Ivy onto some beige bazzill cardstock.
The main image has been made from a few layers of UTEE and a few layers of gold embossing powder which I have then stamped into. It's been matted onto green and gold card from my scrap bags and then stuck over the mesh and a few brads to finish it off.
The sentiment came from Craftwork Cards some time ago
Thank you for looking

2 comments:

Peachy Magoo said...

Oooh like it! Looks great!

Kathleen said...

This is a very different card Anne, I like it and there looks to be a white border there to me.
Kath x