Saturday 23 October 2010

Down to the wire


My nephew gets married today and I have finally managed to make a card last night, the insert has been sorted this morning!
Main image is Curly Wedding cake by Denami and has been stamped onto Craftwork Cards silver ice card with Brilliance Graphite Black and coloured with a periwinkle Marvy le plume marker. I have embellished it with crystals which you can just about pick out if you look closely.
Sentiment is by Woodware and part of a very useful sheet.
Paper came out of the box I picked out at the kanban sale day, blue card is pearlised Bazzill and the base card is silver ice size 6. Brads are making memories and ribbon is from my little collection.
Thank you as always for looking and for your comments

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a lovely card Anne, the cake is great and the image and the papers go so well together.
Kath x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous card, Anne!! I knew you would do it.
I never realised you had a blog, got myself linked up now :0)

Peachy Magoo said...

'Little collection!!!' Great card Anne maybe you should always leave it to the last minute!

pmk said...

Beautiful card Anne!

Taniwha said...

Lush card Anne! I didn't know you had a blog either, I've added you to my GReader and will keep reading :)