Wednesday 5 January 2011

Down under


This card will soon be wending its way down under for one of the great nephews birthdays.
This Lili of the Vally image had been stamped but not coloured a while ago (think I must be in use up mode, don't think it will harm me any), so I coloured it with pencils to tone in with the card I had already stamped with memento bahama blue ink, a bit less randomly than the previous one.
It was matted onto turquoise card and I put the 3 little squares of card in the top left corner just to balance it up.
Base card and sentiment are from Craftwork Cards, turquoise card has been around too long a time to remember where it came from, paper string came from a local art shop I think.
Thank you for looking

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I love the blue colour so bright and boyish. I like what you have done with the ribon and paper string and the 3 little squares do just finish it off.
Kath x