Sunday 13 February 2011

....... and again





Heres the card I made and sent to my niece for her birthday earlier this month. It's another card made with the confetti collection, think we will probably have almost a full week of those as I have something different for tomorrow.
The flower is stamped in the Stampin up craft white ink onto the back of one of the patterned papers and comes from a Hero Arts set which I just had to have last year and this was the first time I had used it. It's been in and out of that drawer like I don't know what. I've gone around that papers with platinum glitter glue to add a bit of sparkle.
Thank you for looking

2 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love all the recent cards you have made. I am hating the darkness I can't get decent pictures of anything I make & the scanner is no help if they are layered items!

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card like the way the flower has been stamped on the reverse of the paper so it tones in very well.
I have that stamp, can't get it to look right, may pinch your idea and try it with white ink.
Kath x