Saturday 19 February 2011

PBSC week 139


Was supposed to be scrapping today but snow stopped play so I thought I'd have a go at this weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge.
The theme this week is cards for men so I rummaged through the Penny Black drawer and picked out my 'going ape' stamp and coloured it with Promarkers to match the manly papers which I had picked out. Punched out a branch from a Stampin Up punch and added Sizzix buttons and a Craftwork Cards message. Base card is also craftwork cards.
Thank you for looking

5 comments:

Peachy Magoo said...

Love it - Fab stamp and great card x

Kathleen said...

Never seen this PB stamp before, looks really good, like the papers you have chosen and the buttons too.
Kath x

Kath Stewart said...

this is so cute and perfect for a male card......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Sheila in Cyprus said...

What a great card. I can think of a few 'little people' that this would suit. I like you choice of colours too. Love Sheila (Cyprus)

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card and love the cute monkey
luv
Debby