Saturday 6 August 2011

Sarak Kay meets Basic Grey 1




Late last Saturday night I made up 6 Sarah Kay decoupage images and then spent most of Sunday, in between going out to buy benches and bathroon accessories, making them up following a few sketches that had been on various challenge blogs recently but which I hadn't entered.


I really enjoyed doing all of these because I love these images, hope you like them too.




Base card and scalloped oval - Craftwork Cards. Oval was embossed with a cuttlebug folder.


Paper is from the Perhaps collection and the flowers were cut out and embossed using spellbinders die Rose Creations.


Pearls are from Hobby House, inky edges are Wild Honey Distress ink and the ribbon is from my collection which is much more accessible in jars than it was on the pole.




Thank you for looking

2 comments:

Peachy Magoo said...

really really like this card its beautiful x

Kathleen said...

Yes I do like them, this is a really beautiful card.

Kath x