Sunday 18 March 2012

Mothering Sunday



I discovered when I was taking photos of this and another card the other day that if I use the close ups setting on my camera that the image is automatically square so that will save some faffing time.

This is the card for my mother-in-law for Mothering Sunday,
Image is Humphreys Coner decoupage
Papers are Basic Grey Phoebe
Scalloped base card is from the shop in Cleckheaton - 3 for a pound- bargain
Trim is My Minds Eye
Everything else is from the craft room shop

I am going to enter this card in the Daring Card Makers challenge as the theme is using green and a lucky theme so, as my patterned paper is green and I am lucky with my mother-in-law.................

Thank you for looking and for your very kind comments

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love that paper, feel strange commenting when I have already seen it but it is a beautiful card.
Good luck with the challenge.

Kath x

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers Lucky Green challenge x