Sunday 26 May 2013

Not much ribbon about Kath

Sorry Kath but it looks like there hasn't been much ribbon use at all recently, I will have to dust off the ribbon jars and remedy that. Meanwhile here is a card from earlier in the year which I made for my niece and it has ribbon and ric rac and my favourite Magenta stamp as well as more lovely Lili of the Valley papers

 
The image is coloured with Copics and the sentiment is a Woodware stamp.
 
Thank you again for taking the time to visit and leave me such lovely comments

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Fabulous, love it. Great image and sweet papers.
Short and sweet as it's late and off to Filey tomorrow, things to get ready. Lovely to have you back though

Kath x

Peachy Magoo said...

Velvet rickrack is scrummy! Fab card lady your on a roll now :-)