Wednesday 10 July 2013

A bit of love


It was Martins birthday a couple of weeks ago and this is the card I made for him.

The base card is a 6x6 which I have topped with papers from the LOTV Nitwits Collection  Country Gent which I edged with Vintage Photo Distress ink, the sentiment and image are also LOTV.
Washi tape is from the washo tape tin, I can't remember who it is by and the heart string is a Simon says Stamp Memory Box die.

I think he liked it, he didn't give his usual response of "It's a card"



4 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous set of cards, Anne. I love them all :0)

Peachy Magoo said...

oooh looks fab, I like the little string of hearts on the corner

Kathleen said...

Typical male reaction where birthday cards are concerned.
Super cute image and layout, love the heart banner.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Anne, I like the sweet image and the colours,
Kevin xx