Sunday 8 September 2013

A tiny bit digi

 
I was thinking about showing a bit of scrapping today but as I don't have any scrapping in my web album I thought I'd post this card which I made for Anne at our Brighouse Craft Group instead.
 
The image is one of the digi stamps from the Fabulous Fashion CD Rom coloured with Copics I think.
Papers are First edition
The swirl is the harrington vine from Simon Says Stamps

Ribbon and pearls are from the craft room shelves

I am hopefully going to have a bit of a session in the craft room today in between soting out the laundry, need to do a bit of experimenting I think :-D

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Fabulous bow and use of ribbon! Great image and lovely colours and love the vine.
Received and read your e-mail.

Kath x

Peachy Magoo said...

Fab card love the image and the swirl just makes it x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful, Anne. Love the colours & the image.x