Tuesday 17 June 2014

Sweet sketch Wednesday 2 challenge

Here I am last minute again, I really don't know where the weeks are going at the moment, just hope when the holidays come around they don't fly by at the same rate.

So this is the sketch



and this is my card


I have used papers from The Paradise collection from Craftwork Cards, I chose to cut down the birdcage paper to supply my focal image and then cut round the fuchsias on the creamy coloured paper to overlap it.
Base card is also Craftwork Cards and ric rac is from the jar.
Hope you like it

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great card, love the black backing agianst the papers and the bird in the cage.
And Yes they do, somehow even quicker.

Kath x

Kathie said...

Oh Anne this is such a lovely card, what a great idea what you've done with the bird cage using it as your image, that's really thinking outside the square (or cage). Love what you've done with the Fuchsias and the added ric rac and butterflies are perfect. This makes a really elegant card. Think I have the same papers here must have a look through my stash. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Anne, I like the bird and the butterflies
Kevin xx

Sharon Basel said...

This is a gorgeous card Anne! I love how you cut the fuscias to overlap the image panel. Such a perfect selection of papers. Quite stunning! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon

Heide said...

What a lovely card, the butterfly paper is so pretty. Thanks for joining us.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning card, Anne.
I love the papers & the bird cage :)