Thursday 10 September 2015

Into Autumn with Patties Creations



Well there has definitely been a nip in the air this week on the walk to work, the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness is almost upon us so it's quite appropriate that I should get this pumpkin jug to play with from our sponsor Patties Creations over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week.


Pattie has some lovely images to choose from and I really enjoyed playing with this one, so easy to colour.

Sallys sketch this week is another great one to play with too whichever way you twist it as I did.



I've used copics to colour my imge and then added flower soft for the centres and the ground.
Papers are from the scrap box.

Thank you so much for taking time to visit me




6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great colours Anne and cute image.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I like the image and the papers
Kevin xx

Kathie said...

Anne, I do love your card, this was my first choice as I adore Pumpkins and Sunflowers. You've made a beautiful job of this card love your papers and your perfect embellishments. I'm so worried about not having warm enough clothes for our trip as we don't get it that cold here in New Zealand oh well too bad will have to buy more once I get there :-) What a shame!!!! Not.
Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Jacee said...

Very sweet and pretty card Anne, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Heide said...

What a adorable fall card, love the flowers and the pumpkin. Hope you have a great week. Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

How pretty! This is such a Fall card, I can almost feel a nip in the air (she says with a bit of a wishful air ... we only get about 3 weeks of Fall before it rushes right into Winter ((sigh)). Great card Anne!