Saturday 5 December 2015

Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Dilly Beans

Yes I know it's Saturday but it's been one of those weeks when life just catches up with you, so sorry to be late sharing my card, which is here


I got to work with this lovely fox image from our sponsor Dilly Beans, I coloured my image with promarkers because the terracotta was the perfect colour for the fox and put white dots on the blue bit which you can't see on this picture. Papers are Lili of the Valley and I can't remember where I bought the snowflake ribbon from.

Here is Sallys fabulous sketch


Please join us and play along this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 the weather is too rubbish to do much else. (Says she who is off to Leeds Christmas shopping)

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Anne, so sweet
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Those eyes seem to be looking directly at me, great image and great colouring, lovely card.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I like the sweet image and the snowflakes
Kevin xx