Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to one and all, here's hoping 2016 is a good one for you and yours.

I always have lots of cards I make that never get blogged so thought it was time to start sharing some of them, not sure how long it will last but here goes


This is a card I made in September 2015. 
The template and stamps came from Whichcraft as did the papers which I think are Maja.
The sparkly centres are from Hobby House and the sheep was bought from a shop selling work of local artists in Dubrovnik.

I am entering this in the Allsorts Challenge  as they have Anything but Christmas for their theme just now.

Thank you as always for visiting and I look forward to visiting you this year.


3 comments:

Kathleen said...

This is a gorgeous creation, lovely colours and papers, great shape too.
Thank you for joining in our Anything but Christmas challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Anne, I like the flowers and the fab design, Happy New Year
Kevin xx

Peachy Magoo said...

very Arty! impressed!