Wednesday 28 September 2016

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Post




I have just joined the Design Team at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and this is my first card for them. Our theme this week is Winter/Christmas.

I have used Christmas Decor from one of our sponsors A Random Fan, a new company to me but I do like this sweet penguin image which I had to play with and had great fun with flock glitter and flower soft which just about shows up on the photo.
I used a scallop circle from Whichcraft to make my card, dies are Spellbinders and Britannia and an X-cut snowflake punch came out of the box too.
Papers are Nitwits Snow Princess.
Coloured with Copic and Sakura pens.

Thank you for taking the time to visit.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Very cute penguins and fab design
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Love the shape of the card and the very pretty papers, great image too.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous Anne,I like your design
Kevin xx